October 17, 2013

A little girls room

I want to share with you my nursery. It was originally my first daughters room and when number 2 came along Sam was moved to her big girl room and Eve moved in. 


I started with the paint colour. At first  I went with a pinky colour, but as soon as the paint went on the wall I hated it. So I started looking for a warm grey. And do you think I can find that colour again, no!

When we moved Sam into her big girl room, we also moved her 'name' too. This left a big vacant space on the wall so I just had to put Eve's name there too. 


The room isn't huge and the built in is tiny so we have had to increase the storage with a few pieces from one of my favourite stores...Ikea!


We also had a lamp which was made for my husband by his grandmother when he was just a little boy. I matched it with a pleated olive green shade, which tied in the paper bunting I made from scrapbook paper. 


So there it is, our nursery. I will share Sam's big girl room with you another time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment