November 10, 2013

Kitchen capers

Today I went on a cleaning frenzy. Not that my house is total pigsty, nor do I have layers of grime covering my kitchen cabinets. But my kitchen needed a bit of a deep clean. I've been reading a few blogs as of late one in particular is Atypical Type A written by Alicia Parsons. She has some great cleaning and organisation tips as well as a monthly house cleaning schedule.

Any way all this talk about cleaning and seeing as it's spring I thought there was no time like the present. So I relocated my tea and coffee facilities to a cupboard which opened up a heap of counter space then I cleaned my oven door. It took me a while but it is gleaming now. 


I have the cleaning bug now. My next project is inside the oven... Oh dear, stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment