December 01, 2013

Guest room makeover: the before shots

I thought I had better share a few before shots and a little info on my guest room, before I show some progress shots. 


As our home is a little limited when it comes to storage space, the guest room became the best place to store just about everything. 


Not only was it full of junk, but it consisted of items of furniture that have been thrown together out of necessity. My husband made the bed when we were at UNI, the too small lamp was an old one with a cheap shade I picked up at Big W a few years earlier and the pictures were thrown up to cover a mark on the wall, which I just could not get off. 


And least of all the condition of the walls was atrocious, there was paint chips and scratches everywhere. Not to mention the builders beige!!!!


And that's it for the before shots. Next post will be a progress update!! Yay!!




No comments:

Post a Comment