December 01, 2013

Guest Room Makeover: painting complete

Some serious progress was made today. The old bed was sold and a new was purchased. Harvey Norman were having a huge sale, where I managed to pick up a brand new queen ensemble marked down from $1300 to just $900!!!  Plus there was one in stock (even better)! 

I even managed to get the room painted. The colour I used is called Arctic Crossing by British Paints. I have painted our master bedroom in that colour, and had a few litres left. Although it wasn't enough to finish the second coat on the walls, so another 2 litres were purchased. 


The pictures don't show a great deal of difference, so you will have to take my word for it. It feels fresh and clean now, no longer does it feel like I'm walking into a yellow mess. Next on the list is to make a fabric headboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment